Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing Mascara Review

I have been using this mascara for months now.  I bought a few tubes of it back when my eyes all of a sudden were sensitive to everything.  I also bought this brand of eye shadows.  My eyes would water and would get a rash- It was almost the end of my life!  I thought I wouldn't be able to wear makeup any more and  might as well die.  Then I tried Korres and Tarte products because they are made with all natural ingredients.  Slowly my problem got better and now I can wear whatever.  Lucky me.  It could have also been the new Meds I started the same time it occurred. 

This mascara it great!  It moisturizes your lashes and coats them easily and beautifully.  The brush is tiny, so it's easy to maneuver.   It stays put and doesn't fake. 

  Verdict:  Great volumizing mascara made with natural ingredients that do not irritate sensitive eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment