Sunday, May 30, 2010

Urban Decay Skycraper Mulit-Benefit Mascara review

Urban Decay's Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara was good.  The wand is made of plastic which separates lashes nicely. It is a very natural looking mascara and goes on quite thin, but is build-able.  I felt like it didn't thicken my lashes as much as other brands, but it did lengthen.  It stayed put most of the day with only a few flakes under my eyes, very minimal and that was after planting my garden. I read that if you wear this for 2 weeks straight it will darken light lashes, like a dye. Interesting. This has a very natural look to it.

Verdict:  I can see why this mascara is on Sephora's top sellers list.  It is a good mascara with minimal flaking.  It helped lengthen the lashes, not thicken.  It is very natural looking. 

1 comment:

  1. Good blog, where did you come up with the knowledge in this piece of content? I¡¯m glad I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have.

    ReplyDelete