Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hourglass Superficial Lash Carbon Review

Will this mascara reign as the winner?  We will see!  So far this is the best mascara I have ever used!  The brush grabs every lash. It separated lashes beautifully so they don't all clump together.  The formula seems dry, but it makes it very build-able without looking spidery.  You can put on as little or as much as you would like.  A little looks very natural.  A lot seriously makes your lashes look fake.  My husband refused to believe I wasn't wearing false lashes.  Each time he looked at me he said "that mascara stuff is amazing."  It didn't flake off or get under my eyes at all and I used it on my lower lashes. It stayed put. 

Verdict:  False lash appeal!  This mascara leaves lashes looking long and thick, not spidery.  It does not flake off.  I will certainly buy this one!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment