Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Visiting my sister


High on ginseng smoothies from Jamba juice, my roommate and I slid down our stairs on our pillows only to meet six new boys. That was ten or so years ago. My sister is now attending the same college. I couldn't resist a weekend trip with my mom to visit her. I did my sisters hair and makeup each day. It was so fun! The mall there had no new and exciting stores. So of course we went into the only half way decent store, Victoria's Secret, to try on bras and paint some color to our lips. My sister is wearing a bright pink. Pink is a really hot color this season. Just check out Sephora! Pink is everywhere! It's my favorite color so I'm super excited. Red lips are also on the runways paired with pastels. The key is go very light on the eye makeup and make it pop with the red lips. My college days are long gone for me, but the memories will last a life time.

1 comment: