Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My fabulous spa facial!

My fabulous mother gave me a facial gift certificate to The Sanctuary Spa where I enjoyed an hour long pampering!  I began by soaking  my feet in warm water while I inhaled the spicy fragrance of cinnamon and cloves place in a heated wrap around my neck.   My feet were scrubbed with sugar- yes I did say I came for a facial.   I was then taken to a private room where I enjoyed the subtle sounds of relaxation.  I did some deep yoga breathing while warm steam enveloped my face.  I enjoyed treatment after treatment slathered on my face.  She even massaged my hands and feet with 24 carat gold flecked lotion.  My hands and feet glistened in the sunlight all day.  I enjoyed the warm towels she placed over my face as she pressed on pressure points and washed the treatments off.  When all was said and done I was in a state of utter relaxation.  My face was fresh and clean and I vowed I would come back once a month for star treatment- too bad I can't afford this luxury. 
If anyone is ever wanting to give me the best gift ever, I highly recommend a gift certificate to The Sanctuary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment